Juli has been practising Aromatherapy for 22 years and Acupuncture since 1998.
This includes a wide range of work ranging from clinics in Scotland (Stirling & Glasgow), Rochdale, Sheffield, Rotherham and Kent to work with Central Scotland’s Alcohol and Drug Detox Clinics, C.A.R.E. Fertility Services (Nottingham) and at Central Scotland’s (Cornton Vale) Women’s Prison.
Juli is a graduate of Hull University and The London School of Aromatherapy and holds a Licentiate from the College of Traditional Acupuncture, Royal Leamington Spa. She has lectured at Clackmannan College and worked as a clinical supervisor locum for York Acupuncture College.
She has attended various post-graduate Traditional Chinese Medicine courses and has specialist training in Auricular (Ear) Acupuncture (Reading), Pain Relief techniques (Baltimore USA) Mental-Emotional and Psychiatric conditions (New York USA), Advanced Pulse Diagnosis and Pain Relief II (Mexico), Obstetrics/Pregnancy Care (York) and Face Reading (Bath), Babies and Children (Bath), Laser acupuncture (New York).
- Practising Acupuncture since 1998.
- Graduate of The College of Traditional Acupuncture
- Member of The British Acupuncture Council
- NHS Directory
- Practising Aromatherapy for 22 years
- Graduate of The London School of Aromatherapy
- Graduate of Hull University
- Working in Alternative Health 25 years
- Covered by Westfield, Simply Health, AXA PPP, Groupama, Medicash, HSF Heathshield as well as some plans with WPA, Aviva, Pru Health, CS Healthcare, General and Medical Healthcare